Friday 14 March 2014

BSI Sparks Cable

Recently I was introduced with a new plug cable. Previously, I used Bosch Super Sport Plug cable, like this one.




Performance wise..? Hmm… Meh~ so – so, beats off using the standard ones of course. Then, a month or so, BSI Sparks approached and offered to sponsor me their plug cable. Only then I knew Karamjit Singh, Faidzal Alang and other professional drivers are using their plug cable. Suddenly I felt so awesome. LOL!

Anyway, here I would like to share with you how good are their product. IT IS AWESOME. It’s awesome like how Emmet from The Lego Movie sang that ‘Everything is awesome’ song. Yeah, it’s that awesome. LOL.

Articulately BSI Spark plug cable doesn’t only give out good ignition spark, it also improve fuel economy with approximately 10% - 20% fuel saving. I reckon it’s due to better energy output to your engine. Please excuse my explanation in trying to give my upmost review based on my experience using this plug cable; it may sound so girly – because I am not so good at explaining things. Furthermore, it enhances engine performance by improving power which leads to good response.

Well, those were the stuff is based on my experiences by using BSI. Though, these are some other things that I left out. Its usage is eco friendly as it contributes to less carbon monoxide and  it gives out efficient burning as high tension ignition cable is used to conduct high voltage from the ignition coil/distributor to the spark plugs. Moreover, it gives out easy engine starts – this proved by a friend of mine who is using a twin weber. I tell ya, using a single weber is hard to get the car start (because I used to use one). Try a twin one, madness! Plus, a smooth idling too. Best part is that, THIS IS ACTUALLY A MALAYSIAN PRODUCT! 

Here is a comparison video of Spoon cable and BSI Spark.





If you guys have any inquiries, just hit on to my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FayeFayumieKusairi or theirs. Kindly CLICK on to the sponsor links. Thank you!

2 comments: