Tuesday 11 March 2014

AMG WHEELS

Hey guys! So... Last week I had my first photo shoot session with AMG Wheels. The weather was awesome but the heat was quite terrible. Yet we manage to take lotsa awesome shot of the car, the rims and I. The photo shoot basically is a debut for their new own production rims, a Malaysian own brand called "AD". 

AMG Auto Supply Sdn. Bhd is actually one of the veterans in Malaysia wheels industry founded by Andy Liew (The Boss) more than 20 years ago. His unique knowledge and vast experience in the wheel industry is second to none and has one of the widest coverage of heels re-sellers in Malaysia. The company itself carries a total of 11 brands and each brand carries a different range of taste from simple classic elegant to sporty aggressive designs. 

I, on the other hand was appointed as their brand ambassador this 2014 to help enhance their marketing strategy as well as giving more exposure towards wider market. Personally for me, to be considered as a supporter of Malaysia brand products, I am very pleased to be appointed as their spokeswomen. 


And for your information, aside from KL, AD rims are also available in Indonesia and Brunei!

Here's a sneak peek of their new upcoming designs...
for more, got ahead and click on the 'sponsor link' of AMG WHEELS for their facebook page or check out their website at http://www.amgwheels.my/




p/s : will share photos of me, the rims and the cars soon. Be sure to stay tuned! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment