Saturday 8 March 2014

What's Up?

Hey there!

Basically this is a remake of my old blog. Yes, couple years ago I had 2 blogs where I wrote lotsa stories related to me and what’s been going on with my life and also some poetries. Now I am back with more interesting and exciting updates with/about my life. 

For those who don’t know me, my name is Faye. Officially known as Faye Kusairi. Probably I can say that I am not so much of your average girl. I am a primary school teacher in a private school, an actress and I am also among the minority of Malaysian female driver.

Fundamentally, I teach speech & drama for children and I am also an actress in the Malaysian tele – dramas & film. Last but not least, I also race cars! I own one race car in which I call her ‘My Sally’ and drove/drifted other cars since I started this sport back in 2012.


So, stay tuned for more updates about my events, sponsors, promotions, latest movies/dramas and etc!



XOXO, Faye.

No comments:

Post a Comment